An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

My thougths exactly.
I got so sick and tired of villagers asking me to do chores and reward me with stupid crap, or nothing at all.
I love you for making this.

We Played Nintendo We Played Nintendo

I loved it! The first couple had me laughing. I needed a little pick me up from a fruitless Valentine's Day, and this did the trick!

Space Acrobat Space Acrobat

As many of the other comments no doubt say, the lag between the mouse and the object is rather annoying...

Money Movers Money Movers

If you enjoyed the trivialities of Fire Boy and Water Girl, you will surely enjoy this game. Pretty easy puzzles, the only thing that makes this somewhat challenging are the hit boxes, which sometimes make the boxes end up where you do not want them.
Beat it in about 5 minutes.

The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

Okay, so this was a pretty awesome game, all-in-all.
Solid music, cool graphics.
One problem though.
The S key to jump.
First: Why not Space? It's easier to use for gamers who use it to jump in nigh on every game they've played.
Second: I think there was some sort of lag or glitch or I don't even know, but for whatever reason, I'd press the S key and the game would be unresponsive at times, which made that one part pretty challenging...
You know the one.
Otherwise, fun game! Not easy at all, and really tried my patience, which is actually a good quality, since most games are too easy.

Finding Nemo - Title Theme Finding Nemo - Title Theme

I love how you did the song. It's always been one of my more favored songs from the Disney/Pixar franchises, and I just absolutely love this so much.
Also sorry for giving it a 3, but "Butterscotch, yo" seemed perfect for how I felt, and I glossed on the rating numbers x3

TheDukesDepot responds:

It's cool. The rating system means nothing anyways after the zero bomber raid of 1943. ;)