Space Acrobat Space Acrobat

As many of the other comments no doubt say, the lag between the mouse and the object is rather annoying...

Money Movers Money Movers

If you enjoyed the trivialities of Fire Boy and Water Girl, you will surely enjoy this game. Pretty easy puzzles, the only thing that makes this somewhat challenging are the hit boxes, which sometimes make the boxes end up where you do not want them.
Beat it in about 5 minutes.

The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

Okay, so this was a pretty awesome game, all-in-all.
Solid music, cool graphics.
One problem though.
The S key to jump.
First: Why not Space? It's easier to use for gamers who use it to jump in nigh on every game they've played.
Second: I think there was some sort of lag or glitch or I don't even know, but for whatever reason, I'd press the S key and the game would be unresponsive at times, which made that one part pretty challenging...
You know the one.
Otherwise, fun game! Not easy at all, and really tried my patience, which is actually a good quality, since most games are too easy.

Tinysasters 2 Tinysasters 2

Ah, the poor mans Civ. Wonderfully done, has just the right balance of difficulty and rewards ^w^

Candy Bird Saga Candy Bird Saga

I thought it was ironically humorous. Just an idea to get all these haters off your back: add an option to increase the speed. It would pretty much make this really fun and make up for where the actual Flappy Bird failed.

Escape #7: The Office Escape #7: The Office

00:01:29
That was intense.

Don't Move Don't Move

Maxed everything. For those who are curious, to get to the max of each part you need:
Level 63
7 (plus the final one) Trophies
1048575 Coins
2047 Attempts
32767 Distance
4095 Time
And last but not least, 31 Medals
Have fun trying to get all the medals :)
The rest is up to you!

Lemonade Land Lemonade Land

This game was pretty flippin rad. I mean, sell 1 glass for $9999 and you get 1 TRILLION dollars! It's cheap, but something fun to mess with at the end of the game.

Hot Air Jr Hot Air Jr

The game won't even load. I have waited for ten minutes. Either there's nothing here, or there's a problem with your game. I am sorry. I hope you can fix this, because it looked kind of interesting.